Permanently Relocate Hard-to-Reach Grease Fittings
How Can I Request a PDF Quote?
Some organizations require a paper or PDF quote before completing a purchase. You can have an instant quote automatically emailed to you by following the steps below.
Step 1: Register as a customer
We need some information about your organization to create a quote for you. If you are already a registered customer on our site, please skip this step.
- Click the user icon at the top of our website.
- Click "Create Account"
- Complete the registration form.
- Click "Create" and your customer account will be created.
Step 2: Tell us your company name and address.
- Click the same user icon at the top of our website again
- Click "View My Addresses"
- Click "Add a new address"
- Complete the form to add your company name and ship to address to your account.
- Click "Add address"
Step 3: Add your products to your shopping cart.
- Add products to your shopping cart and choose your quantities of each items.
Step 4: Request a PDF quote by email of the items in your shopping cart.
After you have selected your products for purchase, return to your shopping cart.
- Click the shopping bag icon at the top of our website.
- At the bottom of the cart page, click the link that says "Click here if your organization requires a pdf quote to complete your purchase.
A PDF quote will automatically be sent to you via email. This email will also include a link to return you to your shopping cart, where you can complete your purchase later.